The City Center is the Central Business District (CBD) of Night City. It's the government and commercial center of the metropolitan area and the residence of the mayor.
Most of the city's businesses operate from the downtown area. It's without a doubt the showcase of Night City.
With its past as a battlefield of the 4th Corporate War, the City Center has transformed itself into an avant-garde super city with a skyline that touches the stars and shows the influence of megacorps.
Real business nerve center of Night City with its vertiginous skyscrapers, Corpo Plaza is an attractive district for personalities because it overlooks the seafront. The biggest companies live there: Arasaka, Militech, Biotechnica, Petrochem and Kang Tao.
Home to many narrow streets, luxury apartments and trendy nightclubs, Corpo Plaza is a two-faced neighborhood that at night can truly turn into a slum district where drugs and violence take precedence over rhinestones and glitter.
- Arasaka Tower: Arasaka Corporation is a global and highly influential mega company specializing in corporate security, banking and manufacturing.
- Militech Tower: Specializing in weapons manufacturing and private military subcontracting, Militech is one of the world's largest manufacturers of weapons and military vehicles.
- Biotechnica Tower: Much smaller than the two mentioned above, Biotechnica operates mainly in bio fuel and has developed CHOOH2 — a grain-based fuel that powers the vehicles of Cyberpunk 2077.
- Petrochem Tower: Also in petrochemicals, Petrochem produces CHOOH2 under license from Biotechnica. It dominates most of the market in Night City and elsewhere in the world.
- Kang Tao Tower: It's a Taiwanese-Chinese arms manufacturer that is turning to smart weapons.