The second season of post-launch content for Black Ops Cold War and Warzone has gone live across all platforms.
With a variety of new content launching across both titles, the new season also includes the addition of a new set of Seasonal Challenges that can be unlocked by ranking up.
Find a complete list of all the Season 2 Challenges below!
Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season 2 Challenges
- Use a Sniper Rifle to kill an enemy who is injuring a teammate 10 times.
- Kill an enemy shortly after skydiving 25 times.
- Get 100 Eliminations using a weapon that you have picked up.
- Kill an enemy without taking damage 100 times.
- Get 500 Eliminations with LMGs.
- Get 15 kills with Molotovs.
- Using the Spycraft or Spotter Perk, kill an enemy with a hacked Field Upgrade.
- Score 50 Point Blank kills with Shotguns.
- Acquire 50 Scorestreaks or Killstreaks from Care Packages, Supply Caches, or Buy Stations.
- Get 100 multi-kills with SMGs.
- Kill 50 enemies using ammo acquired from the Assault Pack or Munitions Box.
- Kill 25 enemies that are near your active Decoy Grenade.
Bump in the Road
- Use Proximity Mines to destroy 10 enemy ground vehicles.
- Kill 50 enemies with gas or who are affected by gas.
- Get a kill with at least two different weapons without dying 100 times.
Looting and Pillaging
- Replenish ammo 250 times while using the Scavenger Perk.
- Get 10 kills with the Tomahawk or Throwing Knife.
In Their Heads
- Get 100 Headshot kills.
Iron Sight Assassin
- Get 300 Eliminations using weapons without a scope or optic attachment.
- Destroy 75 enemy ground vehicles
Season Two Master
- Complete all Season Two Challenges.
Season 2 Challenge Master Rewards
Once all the challenges have been completed, players will unlock an exclusive Calling Card.
Check it out below.
The Machete is a melee weapon that was added as part of Season 2 for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone. In this guide, find out how to unlock the weapon.