Six European League of Legends teams have made it through a gruelling eight-week Spring Split to take their places in the Playoffs, with a spot at the Mid-Season Invitational up for grabs.
Who will emerge victorious? Will it be defending champions G2 Esports, or can one of the four teams yet to win a championship prevail?
The teams taking part, in order of seeding, are:
- G2 Esports
- MAD Lions
- Schalke 04 Esports
- SK Gaming
Spring Split Playoffs Format
This time, the Playoffs take the form of a double-elimination bracket.
- Four teams contest Round 1 of the Winners' Bracket, with the winners progressing directly to the semifinals.
- The Losers' Bracket operates as a gauntlet.
- The 5th/6th seeds from Regular Season contest the first round, with the lower of the two seeds who lose in Winners R1 awaiting them.
- The higher seed of the two losers in Winners R1 awaits the winner of that match.
- The loser of the Winners' Bracket Round 2 is the next opponent.
A prize pool of €200,000 is up for grabs, alongside Championship Points that go towards seeding in the Summer Split Playoffs - should teams reach them.
How to Watch
You can catch all the action on the official LEC Twitch channel.
Spring Split Playoffs Schedule
Friday March 26 - 18:00 CET
Saturday March 27 - 17:00 CET
Sunday March 28 - 17:00 CET
Friday April 2 - 18:00 CET
Saturday April 3 - 17:00 CET
Sunday April 4 - 17:00 CET
Saturday April 10 - 17:00 CET
Sunday April 11 - 17:00 CET
Competitive League of Legends is back! Here you'll find all you need to know about the 2021 LEC Spring Split, including schedule, results, and format details.
Riot Games has announced an expansion of officially partnered broadcasts for their LEC Spring Split Playoffs, including streams in six new languages.