From runes to items, gameplay tips amd more, we've put together a guide to help you master playing Rek'sai in the jungle in League of Legends.
Be mindful that there are several ways to build and play a champion, and you'll need to be adaptable as the game and the enemy team progress.
That said, this guide is a good starting point to helping you get to grips with the champion and making an impact in your games.
Prowler's Claw is great for assassins like Rek'sai to get close to their targets more quickly, while ramping up the damage output.
Edge of Night compounds this, allowing you to dodge any immediate attempt to lock you down while diving for the engage.
Other good items include Sterak's Gage, Guardian Angel, and Serpent's Fang.
Starting Item & Boots
While your choices may differ according to how the game progresses, the typical Rek'sai skill priority is:
R > Q > E > W
These are the summoner spells most typically taken by Rek'sai in this role. Naturally, this may change depending on match-ups.
Rek'sai is a great jungler in the early game, but falls off significantly towards the late game. Still, he's a great option for diving into the backlane and trying to take down those squishy carries.
- Level 1 - Take Q - Queen's Wrath / Prey Seeker, for the additional damage during jungle clear.
- Level 2 - Take W - Burrow / Un-burrow, to get around more quickly.
- First Back - Pick up a Serrated Dirk as you move towards your Prowler's Claw.
Tips & Tricks
- Use Furious Bite when your Fury is at max, for double the damage converted to true damage.
- Void Rush is a great disengage tool, if you find you've bitten off more than you can chew.
- Use Flash in conjunction with Burrow to surprise the enemy.
- When burrowed, any unit near to Rek'sai will pulse, revealing your position to the enemy if they are eagle-eyed.