From runes to items, gameplay tips amd more, we've put together a guide to help you master playing Taliyah in the jungle in League of Legends.
Be mindful that there are several ways to build and play a champion, and you'll need to be adaptable as the game and the enemy team progress.
That said, this guide is a good starting point to helping you get to grips with the champion and making an impact in your games.
Luden's Tempest is ideal for burst mages, even jungle ones like Taliyah. It also grants extra mobility, useful when using Threaded Volley.
Zhonya's Hourglass is an essential survival tool for AP mages.
Other good items include Morellonomicon, Shadowflame, and Void Staff.
Starting Item & Boots
While your choices may differ according to how the game progresses, the typical Taliyah skill priority is:
R > Q > E > W
These are the summoner spells most typically taken by Taliyah in this role. Naturally, this may change depending on match-ups.
Taliyah has decent range and good jungle clear, speeding through without losing too much health. If you're quick enough, you can even initiate an early gank on the botside. Your main role on Taliyah is to poke, separate weak enemies with your wall, and generally try to get your lanes ahead. You can even play as a kind of utility assassin.
- Level 1 - Take Q - Threaded Volley, for the fast jungle clear.
- Level 2 - Take E - Unraveled Earth, for the slow.
- First Back - Start building towards your Luden's Tempest, or pick up boots.
Tips & Tricks
- For optimal use of Threaded Volley, keep moving and don't hesitate on the worked ground.
- On Worked Ground, Threaded Volley costs only 1 Mana.
- You can continue to use auto-attacks during Threaded Volley, for more DPS.
- Seismic Shove can be devastating in a teamfight, providing enemies are thrown into Unraveled Earth.
- Any dash can trigger Unraveled Earth.
- Weaver's Wall can be interrupted by barriers such as those of Yasuo and Braum.