From runes to items, gameplay tips amd more, we've put together a guide to help you master playing Ziggs in the botlane in League of Legends.
Be mindful that there are several ways to build and play a champion, and you'll need to be adaptable as the game and the enemy team progress.
That said, this guide is a good starting point to helping you get to grips with the champion and making an impact in your games.
Liandry's Anguish is a great item on Ziggs, offering plenty of damage and an on-hit burn. Mana will be a huge issue though, so pick up an Archangel's Staff to go with it.
Other good items include Morellonomicon, Zhonya's Hourglass, and Demonic Embrace.
Starting Item & Boots
While your choices may differ according to how the game progresses, the typical Ziggs skill priority is:
R > Q > E > W
These are the summoner spells most typically taken by Ziggs in this role. Naturally, this may change depending on match-ups.
Even as an ADC, Ziggs is all about poking and zoning his opponents, and pushing the lane as quickly as he can alongside his support. He deals excellent damage, but is easily locked down - so be mindful of ganks coming from the midlane river. It's a good idea to have a good zoning or defensive tank support alongside you, such as Leona or Braum.
- Level 1 - Take Q - Bouncing Bomb for the waveclear and poke.
- Level 2 - Take W - Satchel Charge, for more zoning.
- First Back - Start working towards Liandry's Anguish.
Tips & Tricks
- Casting a spell reduces your passive's cooldown.
- Bouncing Bomb bounces up to three times, so learn to judge its range.
- It can also bounce over minions, low walls, and enemy champions.
- Satchel Charge can knock you over walls, and it destroys towers below a health threshold. Use it as a gap closer, a defensive spell, or a siege weapon.
- Zigg's W, E, and R all grant vision of the target area.
- Mega Inferno Bomb takes longer to detonate depending on the distance it needs to travel. Use it in shorter range for quicker damage.
- It has exceptional range, and a low cooldown. Spam it often.
- Bouncing Bomb and Mega Inferno Bomb can be used when you're being propelled by Satchel Charge.
- Mega Inferno Bomb deals more damage at the centre of the target area.