Sumeru's new storyline in Genshin Impact is broken down into several large blocks of quests. Agnihotra's Sutra is one of them, and this set of missions will open several doors for you, such as using the Melody of Renewal, or even a new branch in the Children of the Forest mission.
- Be advanced in the quest Nursery in a dream - Aranyaka 2.
Where to start the quest?
From the outset, the quest will introduce you to Kusava, a feature related to Aranakin, which allows you to repair certain broken elemental steles.
Note: the Kusava is a gadget, to be selected from your inventory.
Use the Kusava to repair the first Dendro pillar, at the very beginning of the quest. Then use the Dendro item on the repaired pillar.
To activate the orange plant on your way, use the Dendro element. These orange plants activate paths of light that will make you float in the air.
Use your Dendro powers on the Dendro pillars, or the Kusava on the broken pillars. The water level in the cavity will drop.
The Zohrab mushroom
The first steps of this sub-quest are simple; you just have to follow from point to point by activating the rudimentary mechanisms that we talked about above.
When you come to a sealed cave, summon Dendrogranums with the appropriate stone.
Then activate the Runestone, just to the left of the sealed cave.
Strike using the Dendro element on the sealed door of the cave. Inside, use the kusava again on the rock, just entering. Activate the third, a little further, to spawn enemies.
Catch up with Lunja
Move forward to catch up with Lunja, until you come across another orange rising plant. Shoot the bags of red explosives at the foot of the plant. The green traps will all prime, and the orange plant's light path will activate.
Shoot the explosive bags to blow up the wall of rocks blocking the exit from the cave.
After a final fight, you will unlock the Melody of Renewal .
To initiate this sub-quest, seek out Aragaru. The quest starting point is just south of the Chatrakam Cave, near the water.
Enter the passage on the side of the cliff.
Use the Kusava to undo the pile of rocks blocking the passage.
Once in the cave, defeat the Fungus, and go near the wall writings, in yellow.
- Continuing into the cave, look for a pile of rock covered in vines . Use the power of Kusava to undo it, and see other yellow runes on the wall behind.
- Even further to the west, at the bottom of the cavity, you will find another of these rock piles to break with the Kusava.
- Climb the trunk that acts as a bridge to climb up to the third and last rock pile.
- Leave the cave by taking the tunnel that goes up. A last use of the Kusava will be required to break a wall blocking the exit.
- Jump into the chasm, and take the west-facing tunnel, inhabited by hostile fungi.
- When you are facing a large portal animated by Dendro, look for two blue fairies .
- Follow the fairies. You will need the Dendro item and the Kusava to progress through the tunnel.
- Discover the mechanisms using the Kusava to destroy piles of rocks and vines.
- Accompany the fairy to the giant Dendro portal.
- Repeat the maneuver on the other side, with the other Fairy
- Once the mechanisms of the two fairies are activated, the Dendro portal will open.
- Follow the fairy again.
The final chapter
This sub-quest begins in Mawtiyima Forest.
You will at some point be asked to summon Dendrogranums on an archer.
With your archer, shoot the green bulbs floating in the air, using a charged shot.
The Dendro shield in the center will then give way. Use the Kusava in the center of the platform.
Follow the green fumes to the next objective.
Once back at Aranaga, you must wait for the moon to rise (11 p.m.).
Change the time on your in-game clock to access more content.
Clean the pollution of dryness
Once in the cave of dryness, you will have to use the various powers of the Kusava, discovered earlier.
- Repair the stelae and mechanisms
- Break up piles of rocks and vines.
To knock the red bud off the platform, you need to take a Dendrogranum, and use a charged attack on the red bud.
On the second platform, you must also use the Kusava on an underwater building, at the bottom of a hollow tree trunk .
On the third platform, the building is at the bottom of a cave.
Then, go down to overcome the ultimate miasma of dryness.
For more guides and tips on Genshin Impact, do not hesitate to consult our complete walkthrough of the game with all the character builds, the location of the resources to be collected in the world of Teyvat or the quests for each update.
A few days ago, Sony announced a €50 price increase for its next-gen console, the PS5. A sudden increase that did not please some players, who strongly expressed their dissatisfaction on the networks!