In addition to the title of champion of North-America and a direct qualification to the World Championship, the 10 teams will also compete for championship points to grab the 2nd ticket to the League of Legends Worlds.
- Regular season: From June 1st to August 5
- Playoffs: From August 10 to 25
- BO1 matches
- Back-to-back matches
- The 6 best teams qualify for playoffs
- The Split winner qualifies directly for the 2019 World Championship
- Team which accumulated the most championship points qualifies for Worlds 2019
- The second team which accumulated the most championship points qualifies for Worlds Play-In
Written by Charlotte "Cthulhu" Rognant. Translated from French by Millenium.us.org.