The Sustainability Week is a new Pokémon GO event that encourages players to be more eco-friendly. New content is coming to the game, such as a new Pokémon — Binacle.
Also, users can unlock exclusive in-game bonuses if they complete sustainability-related goals in the real world Niantic Sustainability Campaign.
- Binacle, the Two-Handed Pokémon, will be making its Pokémon GO debut!
- Pokémon like Grimer, Drilbur, Trubbish, Ferroseed, and more will be appearing more often in the wild. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Trubbish!
- The following Pokémon will be hatching from 5 km Eggs: Diglett, Tangela, Goldeen, Budew, Cherubi, Finneon, and Drilbur.
- Vileplume, Alolan Exeggutor, Trubbish, Binacle, and more will be appearing in raids.
- Complete event-exclusive Field Research to earn encounters with Cottonee, Chespin, Binacle, and more.
- There will also be event-exclusive Timed Research for you to enjoy.
- A free Sustainability Week T-shirt avatar item will be available in the shop!
- Tier 1 (2,500 activations): Five-star raids will appear more often.
- Tier 2 (5,000 activations): A free bundle containing three Remote Raid Passes will be available in the shop. The rewards from Tier 1 will remain active.
- Tier 3 (10,000 activations): A 2× Catch XP bonus will be live. The rewards from Tiers 1 and 2 will remain active.
The rewards will be available on April 25 from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. local time. Check this site for further details on how to unlock them.
The Sustainability Week starts on April 20 and ends on April 25.