To celebrate World Tourism Day, a new event will take place on Pokémon GO! It will be available from September 26th at 1 pm PDT until October 1st at 1 pm PDT.
- A New shirt of United Nations World Tourism Organization will be available in the Style Shop!
- The following Region-limited Pokémon will be available in 5 km Eggs in their respective real-world regions: Farfetch’d, Kangaskhan, Tauros, Heracross, Corsola, Volbeat, Illumise, Torkoal, Zangoose, Seviper, Lunatone, Solrock, Tropius, Relicanth, Pachirisu, Mime Jr., Chatot, Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Heatmor, and Durant.
Bonus for the event
- Mime Jr. will be available in 5 km Eggs in Europe.
- Trading Pokémon will cost 1/4 less Stardust.
- Spinning PokéStops during this event will earn you 2× the regular amount of XP.
- Specially themed Field Research tasks will be available for a limited time during this event.
New Shiny Pokémon
- If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Zangoose or a Shiny Seviper in the wild in their respective real-world regions!
- If you’re lucky, you might hatch a Shiny Mime Jr. too!
The Nintendo mobile game is now available for download for IOS and Android players, but it is in maintenance until it is released. We give you the latest details on the release time and how to download the game.