Update — November 04
For the first time in the history of the Pick'Em there will be a winner, it is now a certainty. At the end of the SKT vs G2 Esports semi-final, three bettors still have all their forecast matching. More important: even if they all guessed the two teams for the grand final, they didn't put the same result — which means one of them will achieve a perfect Pick'Em this year!
Two players have bet on the victory of the Europeans while the last bet on the Chinese team. You will have understood it, if G2 Esports wins, there will not be one winner, but two!
Update — October 21
The Groups Stage of the League of Legends World Championship is now over which means it's time to get ready for the Finals! Playoffs' Picke'Em will open TODAY around 11 AM PST. Fellow LoL Players, it's time to bet!
The League of Legends World Championship Pick'Em is back, and will be made available during both the Group Stage and Knockout Stage.
- Group Stage: Predictions and missions will be available from October 9, 11 AM (PST). You will need to lock your choices in before the Group Stage starts on October 11, 11 PM (PST)
- Knockout Stage: Predictions and missions will be available from October 21, 11 AM (PST). You will need to lock your choices before the Knockout Stage starts on October 26, 11 PM (PST)
- If you manage to score at least 34 points across all phases, you will be rewarded with the Pick'Em Poro icon.
- You will be rewarded with 500 Blue Essence for each correct prediction you make throughout the tournament.
- If, by any miracle, you manage to get every single prediction right, you will be rewarded with five Ultimate skins: Elementalist Lux, Pulsefire Ezreal, Spirit Guard Udyr, DJ Sona, and Gun Goddess Miss Fortune.
Head to the official website to make your first predictions!
It's D-Day! The League of Legends Worlds 2019 Grand Finals just ended with the win of FunPlus Phoenix. G2 Esports failed to achieve the Grand Slam, and lost 0-3 while facing the LPL champions.