Take Doran's Ring and two Healing Potions in order to be able to last hit the minions more easily but also do more damage thanks to the extra power.
Sorcerer's Shoes will be your choice most of the time, but you can go on Mercury Threads if you are against a composition that has a lot of control, which can often allow you to throw the ultimate on yourself in case of chain cc.
- Luden's Echo is a must have on Lissandra which can sometimes lack damage. With a lot of power, reduced recovery time but also and above all a passive that adds burst, it's a very interesting item.
- Zhonya's Hourglass as a second item allows you to have much more flexibility during your team fights. Don't be afraid to go in the middle of the 5 players because, with your ultimate and its active: you can easily stall for 5 to 6 seconds, which represents an eternity in this kind of moment.
- Morellonomicom offers great stats, but the most interesting for Lissandra are the magical penetration and the passive, which divides the perceived healing by two. Since your role is to hit all 5 players of the enemy team, such a passive can be fatal for many of your opponents.
- The Void Staff can be used to maximize your damage, since with Morellonomicon and Sorcerer's Shoes you already have a lot of magical penetration, the magical resistance that this item will ignore will allow you to inflict as much damage on fragile champions as if they had no magical resistance at all.
- Rabadon's Deathcap brings a lot of power, it's the optimal choice if the enemy team has few very tanky champions.
- Banshee's Veil is a good option against champions who can react instantly to your claw, such as Malzahar or Elise who can control you the instant you reactivate your E to jump on your enemies.
- Liandry's Torment, as opposed to Rabadon's Deathcap, is rather interesting when the enemy team will be very difficult to defeat due to very tanky champions.
How to play Lissandra?
At the beginning of the game, Lissandra does very little damage. However, with her passive spell that allows you to cast a free spell on a regular basis, and the Arcane Comet and Burn runes, you can still deal good damage as you cast your spells on your opponent.
Level 1: Spam Q - Ice Shard when your opponent last hit to hit him as often as possible.
Level 2: Continue with Q - Ice Shard as in level 1, only keep E - Glacial Path in case the enemy jungler wants to gank you.
Level 3: Now that you have W - Ring of Frost, continue to poke your opponent and, if he ends up with very few hit points, use all your spells as well as flaming to kill him.
First Back: Try to come back with Dark Seal, a Control Ward and at least one Amplifying Tome.
Tips & Tricks
- Q - Ice Shard, when it hits a champion or minion, explodes and inflicts magical cone damage behind the first target.
- R - Frozen Tomb, when thrown at yourself, works like an Zhonya's Hourlglass, inflicting zone damage around you. You can use it to render skills thrown at you such as the ultimate of Syndra or Veigar.
- You can pass through most walls in the Summoner's Rift with E - Glacial Path. Use it to avoid beacons, catch or lose opponents.
- When ganked, use E - Glacial Path to your turn and always run the opposite way, so if opponents are running towards the claw then don't reactivate E - Glacial Path, allowing you to create distance and gain a few precious seconds.