This series of Fortnite challenges is in the same vein as those of the previous weeks: very simple missions that most casual players will be able to complete just by playing normally.
It's time to hit the beaches of the island, take in the sights, and try to take down other players as they take a leisurely swim. Sounds like the holiday from hell!
- Eliminate a player while swimming (1)
- Deal damage to players within 30 seconds of landing from Battle Bus (150)
- Pickaxe elimination (1)
- Build sandcastles (3)
- Deal damage to descending supply drops (100)
- Destroy opponent structure while driving a modded vehicle (1)
- Destroy sandcastles (3)
Each of these quests will net you a tasty 24,000 XP.
- Spend 100 seconds airborne
- Spend 200 seconds airborne
- Spend 300 seconds airborne
- Spend 400 seconds airborne
- Spend 500 seconds airborne
This quest will require you use a Shockwave Grenade or Hop Flopper, so make sure you root out those useful tools.
The first stage of the quest will grant you 35,000 XP, while the remaining offer 24,500 XP each.
The new Fortnite event will coincide with the NBA Playoffs, bringing a new competition and cosmetics to the game. Here is all the content, as well as information on the Fortnite x NBA Team Battles.