What do Fortnite developers have in store for the transition to season 7? Some initial answers seem to emerge through the Warning Signs questline. These challenges are in addition to the traditional weekly challenges, and allow you to gain nice amounts of experience, while discovering the intrigue of the end of the season.
And it would seem that this time, the visitors are coming from space! Aliens, UFOs? Friends or enemies? The island and its inhabitants are beginning to see several pieces of evidence that show that we are not alone.
The Warning Sign quests
- Repair damaged telescopes (5)
- Investigate the black helicopter that crashed (1)
- Place warning signs on crop circles (5)
- Use CB radio (5)
- Destroy spooky TV sets (1)
The warning signs quest rewards
- Complete 1 challenge: 24,000 XP
- Complete 2 challenges: 24,000 XP
- Complete 3 challenges: 24,000 XP
- Successfully complete 4 challenges: 24,000 XP
- Complete 5 challenges: 24,000 XP
The Foreshadowing challenges gradually appear throughout patch 16.50. It is therefore not excluded that the map may change little by little day after day, until the outcome and the beginning of season 7. These additional challenges behave a bit like ultimate effort challenges. They allow you to capitalize on your last weeks of play if you have not yet managed to complete your Battle Pass.