Taz is a Bruiser/Fighter class character in MultiVersus. To unlock it, you will have to pay either 1500 gold coins, 700 Gleamium or 1 character ticket .
Like the offspring of a tornado and a particularly angry electric razor, the Tasmanian Devil is a spitting, surly ball of manic energy. If you can get him to calm down, they say he’s as sweet and gentle as a kitten, but that’s a pretty big “if.” Taz has a temper that’s outmatched only by his appetite and, trust us, you don’t want to see this Devil when he’s hangry.
Some of Taz's attacks deal TASTY. TASTY enemies receive STACKS of TTASTY whenever they are knocked back.
When TASTY reaches max STACKS, the enemy is given a COOKED and can't attack. When a COOKED enemy takes damage, bits of chicken break off that will HEAL Taz or his allies if picked up.
Taz will also lick damaged allies he passes and HEAL them slightly. Licking an ally has a COOLDOWN.
- Neutral : Taz guzzles a pot of soup while ARMORED, CHARGING a spit PROJECTILE. The spit can be aimed up and down and deals TASTY.
- Sides: A COMBO of salt and pepper seasoning that deals TASTY before transitioning into a tornado spin.
- Top: Taz CHARGES then slams together a sandwich overhead, dealing TASTY. Taz can move while CHARGING.
- Bottom: Taz CHARGES a stomp that BREAKS ARMOR. The stomp hits further with a longer CHARGE.
- Neutral : Similar to ground, but Taz spins as he spews, hitting enemies backward.
- Laterals : Taz CHARGES a forward bite.
- Top : Similar to Ground-Up without CHARGE.
- Bottom : Taz spins his legs into a tornado and drills downward, BREAKING ARMOR.
- Neutral: Taz gulps up enemies, DISABLING them. He can also eat PROJECTILES, destroying them, and powering up his Down-Special. Hold input to keep Taz's mouth open and gulp incoming PROJECTILES. Repeatedly press down, or neutral input to chew enemies, dealing DAMAGE. Press up, forward, or back input to spit out enemies. Enemies that have been eaten can STRUGGLE.
Aerial : Similar, but Taz can spit enemies down and can no longer chew on them.
- Sides : Taz spins forward into a tornado, hitting enemies multiple times. If Taz passes an ally, his tornado's duration is increased. Passing an ally gives them HASTEN briefly.
Aerial: Similar, with more upward movement.
- Top : Taz starts a dogpile PROJECTILE that gradually grows in size. The dogpile hits multiple times after an enemy enters, ending with a powerful finish. On COOLDOWN, Taz will instead jump up and swipe twice.
- Bottom : Taz burps a chewed apple PROJECTILE that deals a small amount of TASTY. If Taz has eaten a PROJECTILE with his Neutral-Special, he will instead burp out that PROJECTILE, dealing a large amount of TASTY.
Which assets to choose?
- Your team receives 15% Basic Directional Influence (trajectory angle change after receiving a hit).
- Your team gains projectile blocking bonus for 2 seconds after being knocked up by a projectile.
- Your team receives a 10% reduction in ability cooldowns.
One of Genshin Impact's future competitors has just reached one million pre-registrations and with this new milestone reached, Tower of Fantasy is unveiling a new trailer which is rather intriguing. So what does this A-RPG have in store for us?