Finn the Human is an Assassin /Horizontal class character in MultiVersus. To unlock it, you will have to pay 2000 gold coins, 700 Gleamium or 1 character ticket . His skills are all based around his signature sword and bravery.
Finn the Human
(Mostly) the last human from the Land of Ooo, Finn is a young warrior who has spent most of his life doing quests and helping the forces of good in their never-ending battle against anything and everything evil. With his sword, limitless imagination, and best friend/adopted brother Jake the Dog, there’s no villain he can’t defeat. When he’s not slaying evil, he loves just chilling and playing some video games with BMO.
Finn uses COIN to boost his special attacks. When Finn hits enemies, the enemies drop COIN. Finn and his allies can pick up the COIN and increase Finn's COIN count.
Finn can move while CHARGING attacks on the ground, but his attacks only gain power if he moves. His Grounded Neutral Special attack CHARGES whenever he moves, even if he is not attacking.
- Neutral : CHARGE a forward chop.
- Laterals : CHARGE a stab that COMBOS into a series of swipes.
- Top : CHARGE an upward slash that launches Finn.
- Low : CHARGE a plunging stab downward that BREAKS ARMOR and releases a shockwave PROJECTILE that hits multiple times.
- Neutral : A kick that BREAKS ARMOR. Finn will dash behind enemies he kicks. The dash has a COOLDOWN.
- Laterals : A COMBO of 2 forward sword slashes. The second attack can be CHARGED.
- Top : An upward punch.
- Bottom : A downward chop.
- Neutral: Ground: Finn CHARGES and delivers a powerful high five attack that REFLECTS PROJECTILES. When Finn high fives an ally, he releases a large blast PROJECTILE around himself, if the attack CHARGE is high enough.
Aerial : Similar to ground, but Finn bounces back on hitting a fighter.
- Laterals: Ground: Finn rushes forward shoulder first blocking PROJECTILES. If the attack hits, he can act again immediately. If Finn has dropped a GEM, he will instead do his air version.
Aerial : Finn does a dashing sword swing. The hit has a SWEETSPOT at the end of the move. If Finn dashes toward a fighter or COIN, he moves further and does more DAMAGE. If Finn has dropped a GEM, he will teleport to its position before the attack.
- Top: Ground : Finn spins his backpack around, repeatedly hitting enemies who are caught in its VACUUM. The more COIN Finn has, the stronger his final hit is, but he will drop COIN on a successful hit.
Aerial : Similar to ground, but Finn shoots upward during the attack.
- Bottom: Ground: Finn shops for goods using his COIN. He can buy a STACK of HASTEN to increase his team's move speed, a STACK of BOOTY to give his team a PROJECTILE shield when he CHARGES attacks or BMO. With BMO, Finn will do a BMO chop instead of shopping.
Aerial : Finn will pay some COIN then throw a GETITEM forward. He will dash to the GEM by doing his Aerial Side Speical. If he has no COIN, he will throw an eaten apple ITEM that does minor DAMAGE to enemies.
Which Perks to choose?
- Speed Force Assist - You can use this perk to support your allies by buying items to improve their speed and add a shield to them.
- Stronger than ever - Works better if you also have the Express Promo perk! equipped, each kicked ally will receive armor upon returning.
Wonder Woman is one of the playable characters in the current roster of MultiVersus, the new Smash Bros-style fighting game. from Warner Bros. Games. Here is a guide on how to play Wonder Woman, the DC Comics heroine who needs no introduction.