Batman is a Bruiser/Vertical class character in MultiVersus. To unlock it, you will have to pay either 2000 gold coins, 700 Gleamium or 1 character ticket . His skills are all based on his superhero arsenal.
The Caped Crusader and defender of Gotham City known only as Batman was born the night that a young Bruce Wayne saw his parents gunned down in front of him. Since that day, he has pledged to battle crime and protect the people of Gotham City. Despite having no superpowers or extraordinary abilities, his dedication, willpower, and intelligence have helped him stand shoulder-to-shoulder with the universe’s greatest heroes. His arsenal of cutting-edge gadgets funded by his family fortune doesn’t hurt, either.
- While INVISIBLE, Batman gains HASTEN and his attacks apply 3 STACKS of WEAKENED. Batman can dodge upward or diagonally-upward from the ground.
- Neutral : CHARGE and throw a Batarang ITEM. It can be aimed during flight, and will return shortly. COOLDOWN applies. COOLDOWN is reduced if Batarang returns. On hit, applies 1 STACK of WEAKENED.
- Laterals : A COMBO of punches ending in an uppercut
- High : CHARGE an overhead swing.
- Bottom : CHARGE a slide attack. CHARGING extends the distance of the slide. Input again to COMBO into a forward kick.
- Neutral : Same as ground attack.
- Laterals : CHARGE a forward punch. Input again to COMBO into a jab that will rush forward until hitting an enemy.
- Top : CHARGE an upward jab. Input again to COMBO into another swipe. Swipe on hit applies 1 STACK of WEAKENED.
- Low : A downward flip kick.
- Neutral: Equip a Bat-Bomb. Hit an enemy with an attack afterward to attach the Bat-Bomb. The bomb will detonate shortly, and launch the victim upward. Throwing a Batarang while the bomb is equipped will attach the bomb. COOLDOWN applies if the Batarang does not return the bomb.
- Sides: Batman will aim and then fire his grappling hook gun, attaching it to fighters or the environment. The grapple will pull him to its destination and he will hit enemies along the way.
- Top: Ground : Batman can CHARGE an uppercut that launches him into the air.
Air -- Similar to ground without CHARGE.
- Bottom: Ground : Batman detonates a smoke bomb, enveloping him and nearby fighters in smoke. While in smoke, Batman and his allies are given INVISIBILITY, receive PROJECTILE SIDESTEP, and gain faster recharge for their DODGE METER. Allies also receive brief INVULNERABILITY. Enemies inside the smoke are slowed. COOLDOWN applies.
Aerial : Batman kicks down and rockets to the ground, controlling his direction as he goes.
Which Perks to choose?
- Precision Grapple - Extends the combo when used at the right time, as it briefly stuns enemies.
- Deadshot - Batman has several ranged attacks that are beneficial to boost.
Wonder Woman is one of the playable characters in the current roster of MultiVersus, the new Smash Bros-style fighting game. from Warner Bros. Games. Here is a guide on how to play Wonder Woman, the DC Comics heroine who needs no introduction.