Disney Dreamlight Valley is finally released this Tuesday, September 6, 2022 in Early Access on all platforms. The opportunity for you to discover this magical world and restore it by finding lost Disney and Pixar characters. All means are good: whether it's exploring the open world by unlocking the passages of nocturnal thorns thanks to the Dreamlight, or going through the castle and its magic paintings. Today, we are going to focus on improving the tools so that you can remove tree stumps, corals, mushrooms or even ice spikes. For this, you will have to complete very specific quests with certain characters.
List of royal tools and utility
The very first quest of the game will be that of Merlin where you will have to help him find the Royal Tools which will later be very useful to you in order to mine, fish or even water the plants:
- Watering can: allows you to water the seeds to make them grow, the dried plants to bring them back to life or the mushrooms (medium and large) to pick them up and free passages,
- Pickaxe : allows you to mine black rocks to get gems or coal, stones or even corals on the beach to get sand and ice spikes to get snow,
- Shovel : dig into glowing holes to get resources like nightshards or clay, pull tree trunks out of the ground, or dig holes in the ground to plant seeds,
- Camera : allows you to take pictures (does not improve),
- Fishing rod : allows you to catch fish, crustaceans and other algae (does not improve).
How to improve the pickaxe?
- Basic tool: used to mine gems and rocks,
- Level 1 tool - Maui: allows you to break small corals and release sand,
- Level 2 tool - Maui: allows you to break the large corals on the beach to free the passage of the bridge,
- Level 3 tool - Elsa: allows you to break small blocks of ice and release snowballs,
Level 4 tool - Elsa: allows you to break large blocks of ice and free passages to the Frozen Heights.
To improve the pickaxe, you will have to complete the first quests of Maui and those of Elsa for which you can find the complete walkthrough below:
How to improve the shovel?
- Basic tool: allows you to dig the shiny holes and in the ground to plant seeds,
- Level 1 tool - Anna: allows you to remove small tree stumps (this gives wood),
- Level 2 tool - Anna: used to remove large tree stumps.
How to improve the watering can?
- Basic tool: used to water seeds and plants,
- Level 1 tool - Merlin: allows you to water the small clusters of red mushrooms to eliminate them,
- Level 2 tool - Merlin: allows you to water the large clusters of red mushrooms to eliminate them and free up passages.
At the moment, we don't know how to upgrade the pickaxe to remove the bones from the Sunshine Plateau or the watering can to remove the flames from the Forgotten Lands. The fall update with The Lion King will surely provide some answers.
The final of the League of Legends European Championship has just ended. The new champions achieved the feat of beating the two sacred monsters of the LEC, finally confirming their status as rising stars of the Old Continent scene.