Legions of changes and new content are invading Hearthstone with Patch 17.4.1! In addition to the five new chapters of the Trial by Felfire, Ashes of Outland new solo adventure, Blizzard decided to implement several updates — including balance changes for both Battlegrounds and Hearthstone.
The Trial by Felfire
The five new chapters of the Ashes of Outland solo adventure are finally available! Embark for a journey alongside Aranna Starseeker, Elise's sister, and team up with Illidan to defeat the Rusted Legion and their leader: MECHA-JARAXXUS!
By completing the adventure, you'll earn the Rusted Legion Card Back.
Battlefields Mode Updates
• Old: [Cost 2] → New: [Cost 1]
Gonna Be Rich!
• Old: [Cost 3] → New: [Cost 2]
• Old: [Passive] Mechs in Bob's Tavern have +2 Attack. → New: [Passive] Mechs in Bob's Tavern have +1/+1.
• Dormant minions no longer reduce the number of minions you see when refreshing Bob’s Tavern (Unless you’re at Tier 6 and have 2 Dormant minions in play, then it will reduce by 1).
- Scavenging Hyena
Old: [Tier 2, Beast] → New: [Tier 1, Beast]
- Rabid Saurolisk
Old: [Tier 1, Beast] 3 Attack, 1 Health → New: [Tier 2, Beast] 3 Attack, 2 Health.
- Monstrous Macaw
Old: [Tier 2, Beast] → New: [Tier 3, Beast]
Hearthstone Card Update
- Old: [Cost 0] Give your hero +1 Attack this turn. Add 'Second Slice' to your hand → New: [Cost 1] Give your hero +2 Attack this turn. Add ‘Second Slice’ to your hand.
- Old: [Cost 0] Give your hero +1 Attack this turn. → New: [Cost 1] Give your hero +2 Attack this turn.
What do you think of these new changes? Do you feel they were necessary? Feel free to drop your opinion in the comment section below?
Three new heroes and the Pirate tribe in Battlegrounds, the long-awaited Ashes of Outland solo adventure, and a ton of other changes — everything you need to know about the changes brought by Patch 17.4 and the Felfire Festival are in this dedicated article!
Original content by Jean-Vincent "Durvil" Cannata.