The summer wind is blowing onto League of Legends as a big event is slowly unveiling itself. With the same scale as the Star Guardian skin line, the Spirit Blossom family is about to enter the Rift in a burst of flowers and blades. The event introducing these new skins will be spread over four different patches, meaning that 10.15 will only be the beginning...
In the process, Patch 10.15 is supposedly introducing Lillia, a new shy jungler that has an ability comparable to Zoe's sleep. It's also bringing several major champion balance changes — including a nerf for Aphelios and Fiddlesticks, and massive updates for Skarner and Swain — as well as a couple of rune and item balance changes.
Patch 10.15 should hit live on July 23.
Table of Contents
- New champion: Lillia, the Bashful Bloom
Lore, artwork, abilities, and making of — all you need to know about the 149th champion to join League of Legends is in this article!
- New Temporary Game mode: Nexus Blitz, the Temple of the Lily and Lotus
One of the most famous League of Legends game mode is making its big return with a brand new Ionia themed map!
- New Skins and Chromas: Spirit Blossom (Yasuo, Thresh, Vayne, Lillia, Teemo)
- Champion Balance Changes: Aphelios, Caitlyn, Fiddlesticks, Gragas, Irelia, Lee Sin, Ornn, Shen, Skarner, Swain, Thresh, Twisted Fate, Yuumi
- Item Balance Changes: Spellthief Line (Spellthief's Edge, Frostfang, Shard of True Ice)
- Rune Balance Changes: Unsealed Spellbook
- Miscellaneous: VFX Updates (Ahri, Udyr)