League Tokens are back! Starting with the Overwatch League Regional Tournaments on Friday, May 22, you can earn League Tokens by enjoying live matches on official website, mobile site, and app.
During all Grand Finals, you can also win an exclusive spray called Tracer Mosaic if you watch an hour of live. After two hours, you'll also be able to unlock Home and Away Tracer skins.
Here’s how it works:
- Earn five League Tokens for every hour spent on Overwatch League platforms viewing live matches.
- Your viewing time is tracked continuously, so if you watch 30 minutes in one session and return later for another 30 minutes of viewing, you’ll get credit for that total accumulated hour.
- Viewing time only accrues by watching live matches on the Overwatch League website (desktop and mobile), and on the Overwatch
- League mobile apps (iOS and Android).
- League Tokens will be available in your Battle.net account after each completed hour of viewing.
- League Tokens can be used on all Overwatch game platforms (i.e., PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch).