Season Two brings a wealth of content to both titles, including new Operators, new points of interest in Verdansk, and various bug fixes.
Update 1.32 for Warzone is available to download and marks the beginning of the brand-new Zombies Outbreak Event.
Find the full patch notes for the update below.
Warzone Update 1.32 Patch Notes
- Plunder - Blood Money Trios
- Rebirth Island - Resurgence Extreme
- Plunder - Blood Money Quads
- Rebirth Island - Mini Royale Trios, Resurgence Quads
- Loot that spawns across Verdansk has been updated... and now includes two brand new weapons: the FARA 83 Assault Rifle and the LC10 SMG
- Players that are continually in the gas will suffer more damage over time
- Previously unlocked Seasonal Challenges will be completable after the season ends and during future seasons
- Warzone Intel Missions have been removed
- Balanced the XP gain of KingSlayer and other unique modes to match the XP of core BR
Outbreak Free Trial (Feb 25 - Mar 4)
Celebrate the launch of Season Two with free access to a brand-new Zombies experience known as Outbreak, action-packed Multiplayer maps (including the new map Apocalypse), and more in Black Ops Cold War from February 25 to March 4. Onslaught is also available to PlayStation owners during this access period as well.
Outbreak Challenge Event (Feb 25 - Mar 11)
- Earn Charms, Stickers, Emblems, Calling Cards, and Weapon Blueprints by completing challenges in Warzone and in Black Ops Cold War's Outbreak mode. This event can be viewed within the main Warzone, Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer, and Zombies menus.
2XP + 2WXP Weekend
- Starting on Feb 26, all players get Double XP and Double Weapon XP all weekend long in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone to celebrate the kickoff of Season Two! Gain twice as much progress toward your next Prestige and max out those weapons through 10AM PT Mar 1. PlayStation players also get an extra 24 hours of 2XP and 2WXP starting Feb 25.
Rebirth Resurgence Extreme (Launch Week)
- Up to 99 players will drop onto Rebirth Island for an incredibly frenetic fight for supremacy, as they look to eliminate every last member of enemy squads to prevent them from getting a second, third, or even forth chance at revenge. Just like Resurgence, squad members can spawn back in if their Rebirth Countdown hits zero and at least one of their allies is still alive, and specific Caches around the map will refresh their items frequently to ensure there is no shortage of firepower around the island.
Exfiltration (In Season)
- In this mode, a portable radio crackles into life, coming online somewhere in Verdansk. The Operator who secures this radio and holds onto it for a sufficient period of time automatically wins the game for their squad. To ensure their exfil isn’t by the book, anyone holding the radio is marked on the Tac Map as if they were under a Most Wanted Contract (High Value Target) with all Operators also receiving intel on how much longer the current radio holder has until they win. Other than this new win condition, the same Battle Royale rules apply. Expect a circle collapse and a winner to be determined by last squad standing, should nobody receive an early exfil with the radio.
100 Tiers including two Weapons, a new Operator, and the first Reactive Weapon Blueprint.
- Operator – Naga
- Park – Operator Skin and Mission
- Wellington Safari Watch
- Season XP Boost (10%)
- FARA 83 Assault Rifle
- LC10 SMG
- “Vulture Exo” Ultra-rarity Reactive Weapon Blueprint
- “Warlord” Naga Skin and Operator Mission
- “Poison Dart” Legendary SMG Blueprint
Verdansk Points of Interest
- The doomed cargo tanker known as the Vodianoy has run aground in the low estuary of swamp ground less than a klick west of the Zordaya Prison Complex.
A team of Operators discovered Missile Silos hidden underneath the city’s three war monuments:
- Jarvdinsk Spomenik above the Arklov Peak Military Base
- Zoszni Spomenik southeast of the Novi Grazna Hills
- Styor Spomenik in Tavorsk Park
Due to the contamination, security protocol mandates a complete shut down of the following locations:
- Stadium Garage
- Bunkers 00, 04, 05, 06, 09, 11
New weapons added:
- FARA 83 - AR - Unlocked at Tier 15 of Battle Pass.
- LC10 - SMG - Unlocked at Tier 31 of Battle Pass.
- Machete - Melee - Unlocked via Weapon Challenge or Store Bundle.
New weapon unlock challenges added:
- Groza - AR
- Mac-10 - SMG
Reactive Blueprints added:
- The Reactive property lets Operators display their skill in real-time by evolving their weapon’s appearance with kills during a match.
- For example, the “Vulture Exo” pulsates a green energy across the skeleton of a bird that wraps around the entire weapon. As an Operator earns kills, this energy shifts from blue to orange and eventually red, signifying how much of a hot hand they have in the match.
Black Ops Cold War attachments have been updated - pros, cons and stat bar values now more accurately reflect their functionality
The following attachments have also had their functionality adjusted:
- Bruiser Grip - Before: Melee Quickness, After: Movement Speed, Hip Fire Accuracy.
- Mounted Flashlight - Before: Enemy Reveal Distance, After: Movement Speed, Aim Walking Movement Speed.
- Tiger Team Spotlight - Before: Enemy Reveal Distance, After: Movement Speed, Aim Walking Movement Speed
New Operators added:
- Kapano "Naga" Vang (Launch Week)
- Karla Rivas (In Season)
- Terrel Wolf (In Season)
- Samantha Maxis (In Season)
- Players should no longer spawn outside of the Gulag combat area
- Ammo replenishment timing when equipping Stopping Power rounds on Cold War weapons has been addressed
- Fixed various issues with reticle streaming
- The “Grinch Forest Spirit” Skin now properly renders at all distances
- The “Gem Cutter” Silenced Assault Rifle is now properly suppressed
- Operator Mission “Unkillable” will now track properly when getting kills with the High Alert Perk active
- Mac-10 Weapon Unlock Challenge now tracks correctly when getting 2 rapid kills using an SMG
- Operator Missions require now associated Operator to be equipped
- Fixed an issue with War Tracks not playing correctly
- Fixed an issue causing the Heartbeat Sensor to incorrectly display player with Ghost Perk active on Kill Cam
- Prestige banners now include correct text and award stickers
- Added new CDL team packs
Warzone Update 1.32 Download Size
As always, the Warzone update at the start of a season is going to be huge, so be sure to ensure there's enough space on the hard drive before downloading!
- PS5: 17 GB
- PS4: 17GB
- Xbox Series X|S: 17.9 GB
- Xbox One: 17.9 GB
- PC: 16.9 GB (Warzone only) 20.8 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare)