Just a few days before the hotly-anticipated Destruction of Verdansk event and the start of Season 3 for Warzone, Raven Software has rolled out an update addressing a number of issues including the overpowered Sykov pistol.
Changes weren't expected until the start of the new season which is expected to begin on April 22nd.
Find the full patch notes for update 1.35 below!
Warzone Update 1.35 Patch Notes
- The RC-XD has been removed from Buy Stations and is now only available via Containment Monitors.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be unable to equip Armor Plates after activating certain Killstreaks or Field Upgrades.
- The Containment Protocol missiles will no longer land in the Play Area.
- The Containment Protocol missiles have had their sound effects volume reduced.
- Fixed a bug causing Loadout Drops to block movement and projectiles after the crate collapses.
- King Slayer Trios – The Gas Circle will no longer move completely outside of the Play Area.
- The Swatt Master Blueprint now correctly displays the Electric Dismemberment icon.
- Fixed a bug with the Modern Warfare Sniper Scope and Variable Zoom Scope where they were not displaying glint.
- Fixed a bug with Modern Warfare weapon perks where they were not having their intended effects.
- Fixed a bug with the Bullseye Reticle where it would sometimes cause frame rate issues or the disappearance of UI elements.
- Sorokin 140mm Auto (Sykov) - Hip spread increased
- Akimbo (Sykov) - Movement speed reduced by 5%
- 80 Round Drums (Sykov) - Movement speed reduced by 5% and ADS movement speed reduced by 7%
- When equipping the Sykov with the Sorokin 140mm Auto and the 80 Round Drums, the damage is reduced by 25%.