Changes made to the Eden’s Promise Raids
New changes came with Patch 5.57 for the Savage version of the Eden’s Promise Raids:
- From now on, defeating one of the four raids will always spawn two chests instead of one, meaning that twice as much loot will be available every time.
- Players will no be able to get as many pieces of loot they want from the same boss as the weekly limit on loots has been removed.
- There is no entrance restriction for these raids anymore.
- You will now be able to directly access the bosses area.
- The Echo will now apply in the Eden’s Promise. This represent a 10% augmentation in HP, Damage and Healing every time you start the fight. This Echo will not level-up when the party dies though and will stay to 10%.
Bozjan Southern Front Adjustments:
- The number of Timeworn Artifacts dropped from clearing the Delubrum Reginae increased from one to three.
- The Skirmishes called “Brought to Heal” and “No Camping Allowed” will possibly drop the Field Notes on Dyunbu.
- The already existing Treasure Chest spawned after freeing the hostage and defeating the corresponding boss in the Castrum Lacus Litore will drop more Forgotten Fragments.
- The Battle of Castrum Lacus Litore will now award more Mettle Point after clearing the Critical Engagement.
- The following Forgotten Fragment can be exchanged from the Resistance quartermaster with a cost reduced from three to one:
• Forgotten Fragment of Clarity
• Forgotten Fragment of Contention
• Forgotten Fragment of Finesse
• Forgotten Fragment of Fortitude
• Forgotten Fragment of Divinity
- The third Alliance Raid of the Nier Automata Series: “The Tower at Paradigm’s Breach” is now available in the Alliance Raid Roulette
- You can now get up to 900 Allagan tomestones of revelation per week.
- You can now visit another server from the main menu before login-in you character.
- You can check the quests you completed from the Lodestone
- An issue on the Bozjan southern front wherein the NPC's that appeared during the duel "Beast of Man" did not display correctly.
- An issue in Zadnor wherein the NPC Yamatsumi the Harbinger did not display correctly during certain skirmishes.
- An issue in Zadnor wherein the NPC's that appeared during the duel "Taking the Lyon's Share" did not display correctly.
- An issue when undertaking the duty the Weapon's Refrain (Ultimate) where players were not incapacitated when touching the edge of the battlefield.
- An issue when using the Flower Shower emote wherein the effects did not display when used by female Elezen, female Roegadyn, and Hrothgar under certain conditions.
- An issue when riding the deinonychus mount wherein emotes did not function properly when used.
- An issue wherein music and sound effects did not play when entering or undertaking certain duties. (PlayStation®5)
Minor text issues have been addressed.
With Patch 5.55 the final Relic Weapons upgrades are now available in Final Fantasy XIV. Here's how to get the Mechanic Parts, Memories and Emotions and upgrade your Resistance Weapons.
If you're looking to get rich in Final Fantasy XIV this guide will help you farm around a million gil every week in just a few steps.
Materias are crucial in FFXIV as they're needed to upgrade your equipment and get better stats — be it for crafting, gathering or fighting bosses. Here is our guide on how to farm materia for your crafters and gatherers.