The Fortnite Battle Royale Item Shop is bringing back Bigfoot and all Alpine Ace skins today! You can prepare for the cold of winter while proudly wearing your country's colors.
Also on offer are the Snowfoot and Snowstrike Epic-quality skins, and Snowblades glider and Inverted Blade pickaxe for that futuristic vibe.
Image courtesy JohnWickBot.
The Item Shop in Fortnite Battle Royale is refreshed daily, and offers new cosmetic items for use in the game.
These purchases are strictly decorative, and do not offer any advantage in game.
There are four types of items in the shop:
- Skins that change the appearance of the character you control.
- Gliders that change the appearance of the parachute you use to descend onto the island,
- Harvesting equipment that changes the appearance of the pickaxe your character uses to destroy objects on the map and collect resources.
- Emotes are animations that your character can perform on command.
- Animations can consist of a simple wave, acrobatics or dances.
- Each animation has its own sound effects, and almost all the dances are accompanied by a melody of their own.
The shop is divided into two parts: the Featured Items section, which contains items that are generally more rare, more expensive and typically remain available in the shop for forty-eight hours.
The second is Daily Items. and always contains two skins, two emotes, a glider and a pickaxe. Items in this category are less rare and less expensive, and only remain available in the shop for 24 hours.
Fortnite is not stingy in puzzles and events of any type. The slightest change can become the source of many speculations. This Wednesday's update is no exception to the rule and heralds a future change at Risky Reels.