There are many ways to play Elden Ring, and one of the most impressive variants is to summon a huge dragon head to decimate your enemies but for that, you will have to collect enough hearts.
Get Dragon Hearts
There's only one way to get these precious hearts, and that's by killing their owners, the dragons. There are many in game, but be careful, some do not give hearts, they are the ancient dragons with 4 legs. It's a bit reminiscent of Monster Hunter, with the distinction between wyverns and dragons. But since you're not going to run into many of them before you approach the endgame anyway, that shouldn't be a problem.
Dragon Hearts can be used at the Church of Dragon Communion and Cathedral of Dragon Communion.
List of dragons that give hearts
- Agheel the flying dragon, at Lake Agheel, in Limbgrave.
- Glintstone Dragon Smarag
- Glinstone Dragon Adula
- There are 3 other Glinstone Dragons on the Moon Altar
- Makar the Magma Dragon is the boss of the galleries north of Liurnia that lead to the Altus Plateau.
- Ekzykes can be found a little north of the Cathedral of Dragon Communion in Caelid.
- Greyroll, the Elder Dragon.
- There are three more magma wyrm
- Borealis, the Freezing Fog
- Great Wyrm Theodorix
While players around the world are struggling to get their hands on Sony's latest console, here is a new job offer that seems to indicate that the manufacturer is already working on the next machine