Disney Dreamlight Valley is available from Tuesday, September 6, 2022 in Early Access on all platforms. The opportunity for you to discover this magical world and restore it by finding lost Disney and Pixar characters. All means are good: whether it's exploring the open world by unlocking the passages of nocturnal thorns thanks to the Dreamlight, or going through the castle and its magic paintings. Today, DDV has already received two major content updates. The first in October with Scar les Mines de Vitalys, and the second in December with the Kingdom of Toy Story.
Unlock the Toy Story kingdom and start the missions
Go to the Castle of Dreams to unlock the door full of brambles next to that of the Snow Queen. It costs 7000 Dreamlight Dust to open it. You will then be reduced to the size of a toy and can meet Buzz Lightyear. To reach it, you must step on the small yellow stepladder to the left.
Where can I find new batteries?
In bad shape, the toy will ask you for help (name of the quest: A secret mission in uncharted space). Go get new batteries. Next to the bed, you will find a green chest giving a garment. And another green chest in the closet. But the hidden object game is not over.
Where to find the circuit pieces?
Now that Buzz is fixed, you need to find 10 pieces of the racing circuit in the room in order to help Woody get through the bedroom window.
- A first piece is in the upper right corner of the room, near the musical notes table.
- A second, smaller one is right next to the first, towards a playmobile penguin. You will also see a green chest nearby,
- The third piece is where you had to find one of the new batteries.
- Another is just outside the entrance,
- A piece is below Buzz, next to a teddy bear,
- On the other side of the teddy, you will find another, bigger one,
- In the upper left corner of the room, towards the foam mats
- On the floor, at the foot of the bed on the left,
- In front of the bedside table,
- The last piece is in the white wardrobe
Where can I find Magical Growth Cacti?
Return the race track to Buzz so he can build it. But it's still not over, now you need to find 5 magic growth cacti:
- A blue is at the top right of the room,
- A red one, just to the right of the yellow stepladder leading to Buzz,
- A yellow, to the left of the bedside table,
- A green, in the closet,
- And another green, top left of the room, on the moss mats
You now have to place the magic cacti under the circuit pieces that have not reached the correct height. Then approach with your watering can to pour water and make them grow.
Now go back and talk to Buzz who will give you a toy car. Climb the ladder in front of you to send the car to open the window. Go up the yellow stepladder then go through the number cubes to get on the bed to reach Woody and Buzz on the bedside table.
Where can I find Bonnie's drawings?
Woody will explain to you that you now need to rebuild Bonnie's farm. Talk to Buzz. You will have to take a picture of the 4 shots of Bonnie in the room. It is particularly necessary to take a picture of the drawings on colored paper with one or more golden stars stuck on them.
- The first hangs on the wall to the right, next to the wooden microwave oven. It represents a penguin and an elephant. (1 star)
- The second is under the white chest of drawers (2 stars)
- The third is under the bedside table (3 stars)
- The last one is in the wardrobe (4 stars)
Go back to talk to Buzz and place his RV in the village. It costs 10,000 coins to build it. After completing the first mission with Buzz Lightyear, return to Woody in Toy Story Kingdom. Here we go again for a quest for hidden objects to find in the room.
Where can I find popsicle sticks and pipe cleaners?
To start you will need to find 8 popsicle sticks and 5 pipe cleaners
Use your shovel on the paper balls on the ground to free the sticks. For pipe cleaners, use the pickaxe on the red lollipops.
Where to find origami animals?
Go back to the village to get 2 yellow Daisies (Prairie Tranquille) and talk to Buzz so that he gives you some glue. Report everything to Woody. Bonnie's farm will now be rebuilt. Your last task is to find the 5 paper animals in the room to put them inside. You will need to find two elephants, a penguin, a turtle (in the wardrobe) and a butterfly (right next to the farm).
You can now place Woody's merry-go-round in the village to invite him to settle. It costs 10,000 coins to build it. This will unlock a new mission with Minnie and the next friendship quest with Woody.