New items have been added
New chocobo barding and new minions have been added.
New emotes have been added
Crafted item level 480 equipment can now be exchanged for upgraded item level 490 equipment by talking to Hillicen in Eulmore (X:10.9 Y:10.7)
Sundry Splendors have been added
These shops in all Eorzea will be allow you to get gear and items purchased in exchange for Allagan tomestones and scrips has been added to all city-states and are situated like following:
- Limsa Lominsa Lower Decks (X:9.0 Y:11.1)
- New Gridania (X:11.9 Y:12.3)
- Ul'dah - Steps of Nald (X:9 Y:8.3)
- Foundation (X:10.5 Y:11.8)
- Kugane (X:12.2 Y:10.8)
New Material Shops have been added
- Scrap Salvager, Idyllshire (X:5.9 Y:7.3)
- Material Supplier, Rhalgr's Reach (X:9.6 Y:11.8)
- Sileas, Ul'dah - Steps of Thal (X:10.0 Y:12.5)
- The sort function has been adjusted. Items with a similar function will now be arranged together when sorted.
- The prices of certain items have been adjusted.
- Certain items can now be sold, desynthesized, or submitted for expert delivery missions.
- The item level of Zodiac Weapon, anima weapon, and Eureka weapon replicas has been changed to 1.
The FF14 Fashion Report is a weekly contest in which players can earn awesome rewards by showing off their best outfits. Thanks to Miss Kaiyoko Star's work, here is our guide for the best glamour solutions available this week in Final Fantasy XIV.
If you are new to Final Fantasy XIV or just want to know if White mage, Astrologian or Scholar are made for you, this is the right place! In this guide, we will cover the basics of each healing classes and how good they are currently with a tier list for Patch 5.35 of FF14 on PC and PS4.
If you are new to Final Fantasy XIV or just want to know if Dark Knight, Gunbreaker, Warrior or Paladin are made for you, this is the right place! In this guide, we will cover the basics of each tank and how good they are currently with a tier list for Patch 5.35 of FF14 on PC and PS4.