Relive harrowing battles of your past in the form of "Unreal" battles to create gripping tales you can share with a peculiar talking fox. Succeed and you will have the opportunity to play a special mini-game which offers unique rewards after talking to Painfully Ishgardian Man in Idyllshire (X:7.0 Y:5.9) and having completed the main scenario quest "Shadowbringers" and the quest "Keeping Up with the Aliapohs."
Once per week, players may speak to the Faux Commander after completing an unreal trial to gain access to Faux Hollows.
The object of Faux Hollows is to reveal the illustrations hidden beneath one or more panels. Only eleven panels can be turned in total when playing. Successfully uncover illustrations and earn faux leaves, which can be exchanged for various rewards. The amount of faux leaves awarded differs depending on the size and nature of the illustration uncovered.
Uncovering a large illustration grants a retelling. With this reward, it is possible to complete an unreal trial and access Faux Hollows once more before a week has passed, making it a viable alternative to solely aiming for illustrations that grant a high number of faux leaves.
The following additions and adjustments have been made to Wondrous Tails:
- When receiving rewards, players will now receive experience points in addition to their reward after collecting nine seals.
- Prizes available in exchange for Khloe's Gold Certificate of Commendation, Khloe's Silver Certificate of Commendation, and Khloe's Bronze Certificate of Commendation have been adjusted.
- Players who have not reached level 80 with a Disciple of War or Magic may only choose from two rewards rather than three.
The following additions and adjustments have been made to the challenge log:
- The entry "Successfully desynthesize 5 items" has been added.
- The entry "Successfully affix 5 materia" has been removed.
New achievements and titles have been added:
??? (Extreme) & The Akh Afah Amphitheatre (Unreal)
- A Tankless Job I (Paladin)
- A Tankless Job II (Paladin)
- But Somebody's Gotta Do It (Paladin)
- A Tankless Job I (Warrior)
- A Tankless Job II (Warrior)
- But Somebody's Gotta Do It (Warrior)
- A Tankless Job I (Dark Knight)
- A Tankless Job II (Dark Knight)
- But Somebody's Gotta Do It (Dark Knight)
The Heroes' Gauntlet, ??? (Extreme), The Akh Afah Amphitheatre (Unreal), The Puppets' Bunker
- Tank You, Paladin I
- Tank You, Paladin II
- Tank You, Paladin III
- Tank You, Paladin IV
- Tank You, Warrior I
- Tank You, Warrior II
- Tank You, Warrior III
- Tank You, Warrior IV
- Tank You, Dark Knight I
- Tank You, Dark Knight II
- Tank You, Dark Knight III
- Tank You, Dark Knight IV
- Tank You, Gunbreaker I
- Tank You, Gunbreaker II
- Tank You, Gunbreaker III
- Tank You, Gunbreaker IV
- The Fashion Accessories category has been added to the main menu.
- A warning message will now be displayed if your retainer's gil limit will be exceeded when trading gil to your retainer, or when selling items on the market board or via a mannequin.
- The number of friend requests that can be sent in a day has been increased from 5 to 7.
- Players can now use the World Visit system when joined in a cross-world party.
- The following additions and adjustments have been made to the Party Finder interface:
• A party of players can now join another party in the Party Finder.
• The option to specify one player per job has been added.
• The "Silence Echo" option has been added when recruiting party members.
• The "Play Style: Recordable" and "Silence Echo" options have been added when searching for parties.
• The "Play Style: Recordable" and "Duty Finder Settings: Silence Echo" options have been added to filter settings.
• The "Forbidden Land, Eureka" category has been changed to "Adventuring Forays."
• The layout of the interface has been adjusted.
- The description for the Undersized Party option in the Duty Finder Settings window now states that players will not gain spiritbond when the option is enabled.
- A "Wait" option has been added to the Vote Abandon window.
- The display of status effects applied by you will now take priority when appearing on a target bar or focus target bar.
- Enmity can now be manually reset when attacking a striking dummy.
- The category for actions used to transform your character has been changed from Glamour to Special.
- Descriptions for combo actions primarily used in PvP (e.g. Royal Authority Combo or Wheeling Thrust Combo) will now include cast time, recast time, and cost.
- A search function has been added to the orchestrion.
- The pulldown menu of the armoire has been adjusted. The inventory category now displays at the top of the list.
- The display of quests with branching dialog in the Unending Journey has been adjusted. In the event players have completed related quests that allow for special dialog, an icon will display next to the checkbox that toggles the reflection of quest progression.
- Players can now save the size and positioning of the results window that appears when appraising lockboxes and logograms.
- The duties that can be recorded have changed and now features: The Minstrel's Ballad: Hades's Elegy, The Copied Factory and Eden's Verse: Refulgence (Savage)
- The Yo-kai Medallium, obtained during the Yo-kai Watch collaboration event, has been moved to the Collection menu.
- Players can now access the official site via links displayed in-game.
- Links have been added to the following menus to open their associated official pages in your default web browser (PlayStation®4 only)
- A Hardware Cursor: FFXIV Custom scaling option has been added. (Windows® and Mac)
- The following option has been added under the UI Settings tab of the Character Configuration menu:
- The duty list will now be displayed in Foundation and the Pillars, even when the "Hide duty list during non-instanced duty" option is enabled under the HUD tab of UI Settings in the Character Configuration menu.
- The following option has been added under the Mouse Settings tab of the System Configuration menu: Mouse Cursor Size
- The following option has been added to the Keybind menu: Shortcuts
- Under the News tab of the Support Desk menu, the Issues category of the drop-down menu has been changed to Status.
- New text commands have been added ( /fashion, /fashionguide, /officialsite & /site, /beesknees, /lalihop)
- The /partysort command has been revamped, allowing players to freely arrange the order of party members in the party list.
- A maximum value can now be specified when using the /random and /dice commands.
- The /itemsort command can now be used to sort saddlebags.
- When using the /itemsort command to sort by spiritbond in descending order, items with 100% spiritbond will now be sorted to the top of your inventory.
- Additions have been made to the auto-translation dictionary.
- Additions have been made to the PlayStation®4 auto-complete dictionary.
- New music has been added.
- Players with only FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn registered to their account will have the registration of FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward applied to their account automatically.
- Free trial have been ajusted
- For players who have only registered FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward, the FINAL FANTASY XIV ONLINE logo will display.
- The Movies menu has been changed to the Movies & Title menu.
- The layout of the game launcher has been adjusted.
- Collectables information can now be viewed in the Eorzea Database.
The FF14 Fashion Report is a weekly contest in which players can earn awesome rewards by showing off their best outfits. Thanks to Miss Kaiyoko Star's work, here is our guide for the best glamour solutions available this week in Final Fantasy XIV.
If you are new to Final Fantasy XIV or just want to know if White mage, Astrologian or Scholar are made for you, this is the right place! In this guide, we will cover the basics of each healing classes and how good they are currently with a tier list for Patch 5.35 of FF14 on PC and PS4.
If you are new to Final Fantasy XIV or just want to know if Dark Knight, Gunbreaker, Warrior or Paladin are made for you, this is the right place! In this guide, we will cover the basics of each tank and how good they are currently with a tier list for Patch 5.35 of FF14 on PC and PS4.