The Fortnite Battle Royale Item Shop is offering a treat today! Players can pick up the Kyra skin, Green Eagle glider, and Block Blades harvesting tool for less today, making for a neon look!
Also on offer are the Shogun and Hime Legendary-quality skins, and both the Bladed Wings and Shiro for that empirical vibe.
Image courtesy BriteBot.
The Item Shop in Fortnite Battle Royale is refreshed daily, and offers new cosmetic items for use in the game.
These purchases are strictly decorative, and do not offer any advantage in game.
There are four types of items in the shop:
- Skins that change the appearance of the character you control.
- Gliders that change the appearance of the parachute you use to descend onto the island,
- Harvesting equipment that changes the appearance of the pickaxe your character uses to destroy objects on the map and collect resources.
- Emotes are animations that your character can perform on command.
- Animations can consist of a simple wave, acrobatics or dances.
- Each animation has its own sound effects, and almost all the dances are accompanied by a melody of their own.
The shop is divided into two parts: the Featured Items section, which contains items that are generally more rare, more expensive and typically remain available in the shop for forty-eight hours.
The second is Daily Items. and always contains two skins, two emotes, a glider and a pickaxe. Items in this category are less rare and less expensive, and only remain available in the shop for 24 hours.
Football fans took to Fortnite to participate in several different tournaments, with in-game jerseys of their favorite clubs up for grabs. Here are the results of these European competitions.