Images Courtesy of Square Enix
FFXIV 5.45 Additions & Changes:
- New achievements and titles have been added.
- The Party Finder can now be used to recruit a 48-player alliance for the duty Delubrum Reginae (Savage).
- The Party Members tab of the Social window has been adjusted to accommodate 48-player alliances.
- The ready check window has been adjusted to accommodate 48-player alliances.
- /malevolence text command has been added
- New music and sound effects have been added.
FFXIV 5.45 Resolved Issues
- An issue wherein certain graphics did not appear correctly during cutscenes in the quest "Not by Bread Alone."
- An issue in Eureka wherein ending conversation with the expedition skywatcher in an irregular manner then speaking with other NPCs caused dialog from the expedition skywatcher to erroneously display.
- An issue wherein the blue mage action Sticky Tongue did not increase enmity when used on targets immune to knockback effects.
- An issue wherein the card holder on the astrologian's arms Star of the Demon did not display.
- An issue wherein the graphics of certain fish did not display correctly in aquariums.
- An issue after completion of the Ishgardian restoration wherein the skybuilders' monument appeared as it did before completion of the Ishgardian restoration under certain circumstances.
- An issue wherein the NPC Anna in the Firmament (X:14.2 Y:12.6) did not have a title.
- An issue wherein the botanist and miner trait Impulsive Appraisal Mastery, which was intended to be removed in Patch 5.4, still appeared in the Actions & Traits window.
- An issue wherein the graphics of housing exterior Riviera Cottage Wall (Stone) did not display correctly.
- An issue wherein the graphics of certain furnishings introduced in Patch 5.4 did not display correctly.
- Other minor text issues have also been addressed.
The announcement Showcase is coming for Final Fantasy XIV this February and could bring news for FFXIV 6.0 expansion
Patch 5.5 for Final Fantasy XIV is coming soon as the Producer Live Letter has been announced.
With Patch 5.45 the new Relic Weapons upgrades are now available in Final Fantasy XIV. Here's how to get the Loathsome Memories of the Dying and upgrade your Resistance Weapons.