The Game Awards have started once again and this 2021 edition decided to pu Final Fantasy XIV in the spotlight for two categories. The Game Awards were created and are still hosted by Geoff Keighley and features advisers like Valve, Epic Games, AMD, or EA.
The Ceremony will be held on December 5 so make sure to vote if you're interested.
You will be able to cheer for FFXIV in two categories this year:
- Best Ongoing Game: "Awarded to a game for outstanding development of ongoing content that evolves the player experience over time."
- Best Community Support: "Recognizing a game for outstanding community support, transparency and responsiveness, inclusive of social media activity and game updates/patches."
There is no way Final Fantasy XIV wouldn't win either right? The game will be competing against games like Apex Legends, Fortnite, or Genshin Impact though. With big communities like that, we'll definitely need the most votes we can if we want to win. And here's how you can vote.
How to vote in The Game Awards 2021
Votes are opened right now and here the few steps you need to follow in order to cast your votes:
- Go to the online website of the event right here
- Click on the "Go vote Now" button.
- Sign in or create an account
- The FFXIV categories are number 9 and 12 if you don't want to vote for the rest
- No account or confirmation
With Endwalker just around the corner, Final Fantasy XIV really has bright days ahead, and winning these titles could really help with the game's communication.
What to expect from Endwalker in FFXIV
Many changes are to be expected with Endwalker, both with the classes and the already existing features. The new eight-player raid tier "Pandemonium" will also be introduced with the expansion.
While waiting for the release of this major game update which will introduce the new Reaper and Sage classes, you can take advantage of our many guides on the content already available here.
Our portal will also be updated as soon as possible with the latest information on Endwalker ahead of its release and plenty of content starting December 3rd.
Baldesion is the final step of Eureka in Final Fantasy XIV and is introduced as a 56 players raid inside of the last zone of Eureka: Hydatos. Here's our complete guide on how to unlock Baldesion.
Endwalker is just a few weeks away and the Final Fantasy XIV team shared more details on how numbers will change including the experience reset that is coming.