This addition will surely remind you of something if you have ever set foot in Kings Canyon. Indeed, with the 9.10 update, Fortnite has a hotspot system that is reminiscent of that of Apex Legends. On the other hand, Epic Games has taken care to offer a very different formula that works as follows:
- At each game, at least 1 locality (maximum 3) will appear in gold on the map. These hotspots indicate the presence of Loot Carriers.
- Shoot down these carriers to get additional premium weapons.
- 25% chance that 2 hotspots appear.
5% chance that 3 hot spots appear.
- Loot Carriers spawn a rare or higher quality weapon and two stacks of ammo.
- Hotspots will contain between 12 and 16 Loot Carriers depending on the size of the location.
No drip marketing for today, but Hoyoverse still spoils us with a farandole of free primogems to capture, via web events in particular. Indeed, two opportunities are offered to us; one to celebrate Scaramouche, the other for Genshin Impact's future TCG!