Among Auto-battlers, Teamfight Tactics is without a doubt the one which has a faster pace. You can literally lose a third of your life in one round. Let's just hope that these player damage adjustments will actually balance the rhythm of the game...
Player Damage Adjustments
"With the loot changes, we’ve noticed a slight acceleration in game speed leading to players going out much quicker than we intend. So we’re lowering player damage slightly."
- 1 Star, Tier 2: 2 ⇒ 1
- 2 Star, Tier 2: 3 ⇒ 2
- 3 Star, Tier 1: 4 ⇒ 3
- 3 Star, Tier 2: 5 ⇒ 4
- 3 Star Tier 3: 6 ⇒ 5
Mystery Box System Adjustments
"The new system has been a positive addition to the game, but needs some fine tuning, so we’re making a few adjustments."
- Common boxes average gold value decreased.
- Uncommon boxes average gold value decreased very slightly.
- Slightly lowered the odds of Gold Boxes showing up.
- Tier 4 units can no longer drop from Uncommon boxes.
- Slightly increased the odds of Neeko’s Help dropping from all boxes
- Gangplank and Akali now have proper move speed.
- Ranger’s Focus now properly grants 100% extra attack speed.
- Ranger’s Focus can no longer stack on itself.
- Matchmaking is less streaky.
- Shyvana’s ability tooltip no longer says she prevents healing.
- Elise Spiderlings now have the correct stats.
- The range of Lucian’s ability will always equal his attack range.
Did you enjoy the addition of Twisted Fate? Pantheon? Guess what, a new Champion will soon land onto the Convergence! Following patch 9.19, Kai'Sa will join Teamfight Tactics as a Void Ranger/Assassin! Check this out!