You absolutely can play Final Fantasy XIV alone, the game's well designed and you can do pretty much everything outside of the duties alone. From the main story to most of the game's crafting and progression, FFXIV is made in a way for solo players to be able to enjoy the game.
Free companies can be a great help on the other hand as they can provide players a bunch of bonuses on top of the obvious few points like an easier way of forming a dungeon group or farming extremes.
Here is a list of some of the biggest benefits you can get in FFXIV with a Free Company.
FFXIV Free Company Benefits for Early Endwalker
A free company can help with:
- Experience Buff: There are two kinds of experience buffs: level one and two that will give you up to 10% and the upgraded version that can be crafted in a company workshop that will give 15% bonus xp.
- Teleportation fees: The classic version will reduce the price of any of your teleportation by 30% and a third version can be crafter in a company workshop to reduce the tps by 40%
- Teleporting to your FC's house should be cheaper than teleporting to that city from the Endwalker maps
- New Airships and Submarines resources that will be helpful with crafting
- Bonus craftsmanship and control for crafters
- More storage with the guild company chest in the main cities.
We also know that some of the buffs will change with Endwalker so make sure to check those when they're released if you're interested!
What to expect from Endwalker in FFXIV
Many changes are to be expected with Endwalker, both with the classes and the already existing features. The new eight-player raid tier "Pandemonium" will also be introduced with the expansion.
While waiting for the release of this major game update which will introduce the new Reaper and Sage classes, you can take advantage of our many guides on the content already available here.
Our portal will also be updated as soon as possible with the latest information on Endwalker ahead of its release and plenty of content starting December 3rd.
Endwalker is just around the corner and if you wonder when the FFXIV servers will be back from maintenance in PST and EST time, here's everything we know so far!
Even with Endwalker only a few days away some players are still getting banned from Final Fantasy XIV after a Vtuber from Hololive Pekora streamed the game on Youtube.