Pokemon Legends Arceus offers you a whole new way to play the license by going in search of creatures in several semi-open areas. Each of them is then filled with various resources that will be useful to you either for crafting objects or for upgrading your pocket monsters. The Razor Claw will then allow you to evolve your Sneasel either into Weavile or into Sneasler.
Where to find a Razor Claw?
The Razor Claw will therefore be useful for the evolution of your Sneasel to complete your Pokedex. Several ways are available to obtain one of these rare items:
- You can exchange it for 1400 Merit Points at the trading booth below the Dojo,
- You can pick them up from the ground in the Space-Time Distortions when these are active,
- By eliminating Sneasels and Weavile in the rifts, or Hisuian Sneasels in the Coronet Highlands in Celestica Trail and Primeval Grotto.
The best way to find them is therefore to explore the temporal rifts whenever you see one on your map or to farm the Merit Points by collecting all the lost satchels.
Once your normal Sneasel is captured (available from Obsidian Plains Distortions), you can evolve it into Weavile only.
- For Weavile, evolve Sneasel with a Razor Claw, at Night only.
If you prefer to get a Sneasler:
- Evolve Hisuian Sneasel with the Razor Claw only during daytime.
Do not hesitate to consult our complete walkthrough for other guides and tips on the game.
The Razor Fang is an important item you will need to evolve Gligar into Gliscor on Pokémon Legends Arceus. Here's where to find it in Hisui and how to use it.