With the last patch, an abomination was introduced in the person of the most overpowered champion that might have ever been implemented in League of Legends: Aphelios.
Quickly portrayed as the edgiest champion of the Rift, the Weapon of the Faithful is undergoing some heavy changes that should hopefully make him fair to play against.
Announced for this cycle, the Wukong update won't finally be shipped with this patch, and we can only hope that patch 10.3 will, at last, be the one.
If you can't wait to start playing ranked again, don't worry: patch 10.2 should quickly be deployed on the live servers.
Table of contents
- Champion Balance Changes: Aphelios, Draven, Jiunx, Karma, Lulu, Nautilus, Qiyana, Sona, Trundle, Viktor, Ziggs
- Item Balance Changes: Cloak of Agility, Frozen Heart, Stormrazor
- New skins: Guardian of the Sands (Janna, Rengar, and Ryze), Dragonslayer (Trundle, Diana, and Olaf)
- Miscellaneous: Rift Herald Changes
• Health reduced: 5500 (8250-16500 [level 6-12]) ⇒ 4750 (7125-14250 [level 6-12])
After months of tests, Riot Games seems to finally be satisfied with Wukong's rework as they announced on twitter that the current build will be the one making it to live servers on patch 10.6!
league of Legends Lead Gameplay Designer Mark Yetter recently announced on Twitter upcoming changes for Akali. The Rogue Assassin is getting nerfed, and it's pretty brutal.