In Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5, new Epic and Legendary quests are coming to your log every week. They allow you to gain experience more quickly to complete your Battle Pass.
This sixth week of challenges promises to be nautical, since all of the challenges revolve around boats or fishing. You are going to have to catch fish in different places and in different ways. There will be a fight near the water points and the coastlines!
- Blow up Fishing Holes at Sharky Shell, Sweaty Sands, or Flopper Pond (3)
- Destroy Motorboats (3)
- Blow up Fishing Holes at Lazy Lake Island, Lake Canoe, and near Steamy Stacks (3)
- Catch Fish (7)
- Signal the Coral Buddies (1)
- Destroy Boats (7)
- Destroy Fishing Rod Barrels (7)
- Get headshots (20 points)
- Get headshots (40)
- Land headshots (60)
- Get headshots (80)
- Land headshots (100)
Epic Quest Rewards
- Complete 1 challenge: 20,000 XP
- Successfully complete 2 challenges: 20,000 XP
- Complete 3 challenges: 20,000 XP
- Successfully complete 4 challenges: 20,000 XP
- Complete 5 challenges: 20,000 XP
- Complete 6 challenges: 20,000 XP
- Complete 7 challenges: 20,000 XP
Legendary Quests Rewards
- Complete 1 challenge: 55,000 XP
- Complete 2 challenges: 55,000 XP
- Complete 3 challenges: 55,000 XP
- Complete 4 challenges: 55,000 XP
- Complete 5 challenges: 55,000 XP
Original content by Romain "Zorg" Becquelin.
Chapter 2 Season 5 is now in full swing, and the break in competitive play has come to an end. Fortnite esports make their grand return with Friday Nite Bragging Rights, Cash Cups, LTM tournaments, FNCS and more. Here's what you need to know.