Iceborn warmother of the Avarosan tribe, Ashe commands the most populous horde in the north. She is one of the champions from Freljord, one of the regions in Legends of Runeterra.
- Name: Ashe
- Region: Freljord
- Related Champions: Anivia, Braum, Tryndamere
- Keyword: Frostbite
- Mana cost: 4
Each Legends of Runeterra champion is available in two different forms. While your deck only contains the level 1 version of a champion, you'll need to fill a condition to evolve it into its level 2 form. By doing so, your champion will have its stats buffed and will receive a new effect.
- Level-up condition: Frostbite 5+ enemies.
- Level-up effect: Create a Crystal Arrow next round.
• Power: 4
• Health Points: 3
• Text: "Attack: Frostbite the Strongest enemy"
• Power: 5
• Health Points: 4
• Text: "Attack: Frostbite the Strongest enemy. Enemies with 0 Power can't block."
Signature cards are part of the core mechanics of all Legends of Runeterra champions. Here, the Crystal Arrow is a spell that Ashe generates when she levels-up to level 2. The Ashe's Flash Freeze will replace any Ashe that you draw if you already have this champion on your board.
• Spell: Slow
• Mana cost: 2
• Effect: Frostbite an enemy, then Frostbite enemies with 3 or less Health. Draw 1.
• Spell: Burst
• Mana cost: 3
• Effect: Frostbite an enemy. Shuffle an Ashe into your deck.
The important guides
Legends of Runeterra is Riot Games' brand new collectible card game. Wondering how you can build your decks to destroy your opponent Nexus? Are you completely lost when you hear the word "deckbuilding"? Well, we got your back!