In the new Season 7 of Chapter 2 of Fortnite, completing quests every week will allow you to collect XP for your Battle Pass.
Season 7 also marks the great return of Battle Stars: a currency that you collect by levelling up, and that you then spend to get the items of the pass.
Here's what you'll need to do in Week 8.
- Use Shield Potions in a single match (4)
- Collect building resources (750)
- Visit Coral Cove, Base Camp Golf, and Unremarkable Shack (3)
- Build structures (25)
- Complete bounties from bounty boards (3)
- Ignite enemy players or enemy player structures (15)
- Emote in front of a camera at Believer Beach or Lazy Lake (1)
You'll earn 30,000 XP for each of these challenges completed.
- Get Slone's orders from a payphone (1)
- Collect access card from an IO Guard (1)
- Plant wiretaps at different key locations (3)
- Interact with an IO Operative's computer (1)
- Mindwipe Bunker Jonesy, Swamp Stalker, or Human Bill (1)
- Converse with characters to identify an infiltrator (5)
You'll earn 15,000 XP for getting Slone's orders, 45,000 XP for collecting the access card, and 30,000 XP for each of the remaining challenges.
Alien artifacts allow you to obtain additional styles for the Kymera skin, which is unlocked as soon as you purchase the Battle Pass. Here's where you can find the alien artifacts in Season 7 Week 8.