In Season 7 of Chapter 2 of Fortnite, completing quests every week will allow you to collect XP for your Battle Pass.
Season 7 also marks the great return of Battle Stars: a currency that you collect by levelling up, and that you then spend to get the items of the pass.
Here's what you'll need to do in Week 10.
- Use the Grab-itron or saucer's abductor beam to deliver a tractor to Hayseed's Farm (1)
- Travel in an Inflate-A-Bull (200)
- Visit Guardian Towers (3)
- Catch a gun while fishing (1)
- Outlast opponents (200)
- Eliminations at close range (1)
- Damage Doctor Slone (50)
You'll receive 30,000 XP for each of these quests completed.
- Get Slone's orders from a payphone (1)
- Damage an opponent in the Slurpy Swamp abduction site (1)
- Collect a Grab-itron (1)
- Place video cameras at different landing ship locations (3)
- Visit an Abductor (1)
- Visit Slurp Factory inside the Mothership (1)
You'll earn 45,000 XP for damaging an opponent in Slurpy Swamp, 15,000 XP for getting Slone's orders, and 30,000 XP for each of the remaining quests.
Alien artifacts allow you to obtain additional styles for the Kymera skin, which is unlocked as soon as you purchase the Battle Pass. Here's where you can find the alien artifacts in Season 7 Week 10.