Released in June 2013 The Last of Us Part 1 is above all an adventure game with a story taking an important place in your experience, but have you thought about recovering the various collectibles hidden in the levels? The game offers you to collect 141 collectibles scattered in 11 of the 12 chapters (the first having none) and finding them all can quickly become complicated without a list.
Don't worry, we'll guide you step by step to obtaining all the collectibles in the game!
Artifact 29: Siphon Pipe
- This item is retrieved automatically
Artifact 30: Intruder Manifesto
- In the garage of the bandits. He's on the garbage pile to your right.
Artifact 31: Ambush Map
- On the first floor of the bandit garage, enter the room at the end of the hall.
Artifact 32: Lost Hill Note
- After defeating the three bandits and jumping to the other side of the bus you will land in an abandoned military post, behind the sandbags there is a small cabin with the artifact inside.
Artifact 33: Traitor Communique
- After going through the turnstile, go there for a while, turn around and look at the wall to the left.
Pendant 11: Kazden Risk 000153
- After defeating the three attackers waiting in front of the large bookstore, go to the other end of this place and enter the dark alley on the right.
Artifact 34: Area Abandonment Note
- When you enter the building through the dark alley, sneak to the other side of the store and find the stairs.
Artifact 35: Candidate Checklist
- You can now go to the next alley, on the other side of the building, and enter the building from this alley. When you do this, turn right and stay close to the wall. On the desk in one of the rooms is the note.
Artifact 36: Map of the Lost Sectors
- You can find the map on the first floor of the bookstore. It is hidden behind the door that you must open with the knife.
Artifact 37: Letter from a Mother
- After seeing the scene where the bandit takes the long plank, turn left.
Artifact 38: Hiding Note
- When you swim to the wooden plank for Ellie, go through the container on the left.
It is for tonight. We'll take the eastern checkpoint. I stashed supplies at the Regal. The hiding place is marked with a red X.
Artifact 39: Personal Note
- After entering the hotel lobby, and climbing the stairs, turn right.
Artifact 40: Hotel Keycard
- After starting the generator and defeating the bloater in the flooded part of the hotel, go upstairs and find the safe room.
Pendant 12: Colby Redd 000232
- After Ellie saves you, climb up again and go left, you'll reach a broken staircase. As you cross the hallway below, you will pass two restrooms. In the second, search through all the cabins to find another pendant.
Artifact 41: Fireflies Note
- After Joel gives the gun to Ellie, stick to the right side of this location. Sneak up to the first enemy and kill him discreetly. After passing the next one, wait for it to enter a small storage room.
Artifact 42: Final Attack Note
- At some point in the game, you will witness the brutal murder of two refugees. Go left and climb the stairs to the upper floor. At the top, there are two guards that you need to kill. When they die, search the room with many desks. Under the desk in the corner, there is another artifact.
Artifact 43: Gang Attack Note
- When you reach the building with the three bandits on the ground, enter by taking the entrance on the left.
Artifact 44: Truck Note
- Once you've eliminated all the soldiers near the previous artifact, thoroughly explore the building next to the tank.
Pendant 13: Lucas Rios 000295
- After leaving the toy store, you will encounter three bandits. Kill them and climb on the roof of the car, where you will be attacked by two other thugs. Once they are dead, you can walk on the wooden plank to enter the apartment in the next building. To the right is Henry's hideout, but before entering, search the toilets on the left. There is a pendant in one of the cabins.
Artifact 45: Trial Note
- When you enter the apartment where Henry's hideout is, run past you until you reach the conference room.
You have now recovered all the artifacts and hidden objects of this chapter, all you have to do is move on to the next one!
The Last of Us PS5 will put your collection to the test with many hidden objects that you can recover during your adventure. The lakeside resort hides several and here's where to find them.