Pokémon Unite has proved a success since its launch, but that just exacerbates the need to keep adding to the game, and in particular the roster.
Known to be coming to the team since the very beginning, Blastoise will go live on September 1.
Blastoise joins the game following the most recent additions, Gardevoir and Blissey, and precedes future arrivals Mamoswine and Sylveon.
Although it has not yet been launched, we already know the attacks that the Pokémon will have:
- Basic Attack: Every three hits land a charged attack that deals continuous damage and slows for a short time
Passive - Torrent: Increases Atk and Sp. Atk when you lose more than 50% life
- Water Gun: Attack with a water shot that slows enemies, pushes them back, and stuns them at the end of the pushback.
Skull Bash: Fiercely attacks an opponent, stunning them.
- Hydro Pump: Launches a high volume torrent of water that deals damage and knocks back opponents. Can also be used with Rapid Spin.
Water Spout: Splashes the chosen area with water, slowing down opponents in an area of effect. If used with Rapid Spin, the travel speed increases and the water spins out.
- Surf: Ride a wave, pushing rival Pokémon back and stunning them.
Rapid Spin: Spin quickly, buffing basic attacks and water-spray moves.
- Hydro Typhoon: Spins, firing water from its cannons. These push back enemy Pokémon, while shielding Blastoise.