Completing this list of 26 trophies should keep you occupied for several tens of hours: the number of collectibles per square kilometer is quite stunning and if some of these exploits are simple enough to complete, collecting cards and finding all the journal entries will not be an easy task: good luck to the hunters and good game!
- Tool of the Trade: Craft every item
- Tinkerer: Upgrade a weapon
- Apprentice: Learn a player upgrade
- Starter Set: Find 5 trading cards
- Mint Condition: Find 5 coins
- Looks Good On You: Put a hat on your companion
- Put My Name Up: Get the high score in the bow and arrow game.
- Sharp Shooter: win at the shooting range.
- Relic of the Sages: Find the Strange Artifact
- So Great and Small: Find the Engraved Ring (Chapter 2: Seattle Day 1 - Downtown)
- Mechanist: Fully upgrade a weapon
- Specialist: Learn all player upgrades in one branch.
- Safecracker: unlock every safe
- Sightseer: visit every location in downtown Seattle (Chapter 2: Seattle Day 1 - Downtown)
- Journeyman: find all training manuals
- Survival Training: learn 25 player upgrades
- High Caliber: find all weapons
- In the field: find 12 workbenches
- What I Had to Do: Complete the story
- Survival Expert: Learn all player upgrades
- Arms Master: Fully upgrade all weapons
- Archivist: Find all artifacts and journal entries
- Master Set: Find all trading cards
- Nuismatist: Find all coins
- Prepared for the worst: find all workbenches
- Every Last One of Them: Collect all trophies
Original content by Bastien "Lloyd" Dubosq-Luyer.
The Last of Us 2 is made up of several arcs themselves comprising numerous sub-chapters. We give you some indications on the life of the game, but also the exact number of chapters.