With more than thirty weapons, including a wide range of melee weapons, the arsenal on offer in GTA: Vice City is vast and varied.
This guide shows you where all the weapons are located in town, but be mindful that there are other ways to collect them. Ammu-Nation will be a go-to, and Phil Cassidy will sell some powerful weapons as you progress through the story.
Of course, there's also the option of using cheat codes to arm yourself, too
- GTA: Vice City PlayStation 4/5 cheat codes
- GTA: Vice City Xbox One / Series X|S cheat codes
- GTA: Vice City Nintendo Switch cheat codes
- GTA: Vice City PC cheat codes
Here is a non-exhaustive list of weapons in Vice City, along with maps showing where you can find them.
- Fist: Found at the ends of your arms.
- Brass Knuckles: Behind the Moonlite Hotel, or dropped by a bouncer at the Malibu Club.
- Screwdriver: Found in all tool stores.
- Hammer: Found in all tool stores.
- Knife: Tooled Up in North Point Mall, and dropped by the bartender at the Malibu Club.
- Cleaver: Found in all tool stores, and near the pizzeria next to the Malibu Club.
- Golf Club: At the entrance to the golf course, and picked up when getting into a Caddy.
- Baton: Found in police station locker rooms, and dropped by police.
- Baseball Bat: Found in the alley behind the Ocean View Hotel, and in the Washington Beach tool store.
- Machete: Found in tool stores in Washington Beach and Little Havana.
- Katana: Found in front of the garage at the house next door to Diaz's residence, or in the North Point Mall tool store.
- Chainsaw: Found in the Little Havana tool store.
- Tear Gas: Behind the Washington Beach police station.
- Molotov Cocktail: At Tacopalypse, east of Hyman Condo.
- Grenade: In the Ammu-Nation at North Point Mall, or on the basketball courts of Little Havana.
- Detonator: Bought at Phil's Place after the Boomshine Saigon mission.
- Colt .45: At the edge of the quay near Colonel Cortez's boat.
- Colt Python: Downtown Ammu-Nation, in an alley near the Welcome to Hell billboard in Little Haiti.
- Pump-Action Shotgun: In Ocean Beach, at the top of the Washington Mall multi-storey parking lot.
- Stubby: On sale at Ammu-Nation in North Point Mall.
- SPAS-12: Behind the surfboard in front of the airport.
- Tec9: Behind a building in a dead end at Vice Point.
- MAC-10: At the corner near where a Pony is parked, in front of the Shipyard.
- Uzi: On the edge of a building to the east, crossing the street where Rosenberg's office is located.
- MP5: On sale at the Ammu-Nation in Downtown.
- Ruger: On the southern roof of El Swanko Casa.
- M4: Across the street from Umberto's Cafe, behind the building to the east.
- M60: In the western guard tower at the military base; or bought at Phil's Place.
- Flamethrower: In a backyard on Starfish Island, inside a pool in the shape of the Rockstar logo.
- Rocket Launcher: At Vice Port, in the Hooker Inn pool; or bought at Phil's Place.
- Minigun: In the destroyed Haitian factory after the "Vaudou" mission in Little Haiti; or bought at Phil's Place.
- Sniper Rifle: In Vice Port, under the bridge leading to the east.
- PSG-1: On the building near the Kaufman Cabs poster, east of Umberto's Cafe.
- Camera: Only accessible during the "Martha" mission.