One of the best ways to quickly level up in power in Elden Ring is to get your hands on Golden Seeds to increase the number of charges in your Vials of Tears . As long as you don't get killed with a single combo from the boss, you have a chance to heal yourself and continue attacking. For spellcasters, it's also vital in order to have the FP required to kill bigger bosses like the dragon.
But the world is big and these small trees are easy to miss, we offer you a map below that shows their position in each region. You will need to find the Map Fragments to facilitate your orientation.
- It only takes one seed at first to earn an extra vial, but it will quickly increase to two, then three, and so on. In the end, you will need six seeds for the 14th and final vial .
- If it makes you feel any better, there are more Golden Seeds in play than you need to max out the Flasks.
- You can consider that there is one Golden Seed per map piece on average outside of the capital city which has far more. Going in search of it by landing in a new area, just after the map is a good idea.
- Each large region dungeon also includes a golden seed.
- Don't forget that you can then distribute your vials between those of the healing type (red), and those of the FP/Mana type (blue) at a point of grace.
- Improving the number of vials is good, but also increasing their power is better. Check out our Tears of Healing guide to restore more life and mana with each use.
- A global map will be offered once all the seeds have been found, you can find them by area below, which also limits spoilers by avoiding scrolling too low.
This guide has been translated from MGG France by bxakid and was originally written by Raiden Robin.
The paintings will be on of the Elden Rings puzzles and here's everything you need to know on these.