The first class you'll unlock when returning to an old region in Xenoblade Chronicles 3, the Zeon Guardian Commander will be passed to Noah through a new mission within Colony 9 , the one where it all started for you.
How to unlock this class?
Once you get to Chapter 3 of the story, return to Colony 9 in order to trigger the Zeon Hero Quest. You will have to return to it in Chapter 5 with this hero in the team to complete a new quest and thus unlock its rank 20.
Protective type class. Reveals his talents in adversity, able to bring hope back to the battlefield.
- Attack: C
- Defense : A
- Support : C
- Strategy : A
Guardian Commander Class Arts
- Noble Taunt: provocation.
- Shield Bash - Level 10 : Physical attack. Related destabilization: fall.
- Celestial Strke: Physical attack. Increases damage inflicted by 70% when the character benefits from Stimulation.
- Grand protection: posture. Increases guard by 40%; Reduces damage dealt by 15%.
- Imperial Sword : Physical attack. Increases damage inflicted by 70% when the character benefits from Stimulation.
- Deflector Field - Level 20 : Defense. Absorbs incoming attacks while the art is active and temporarily increases potency.
- I'll Help: Deflects attacks targeting any nearby ally with low HP; Reduces damage taken by 17%.
- Soldier's Potential : Regenerates 30% of HP every second when HP is below 1%.
- Protector's Pride - Level 5 : Increases reload speed by 40% when the enemy targets a role other than a protector.
- Mid for Guarding - Level 5 : Increases the percentage of damage reduction taken while guarding by 15 points.