18.104.22.168 patch is available since January 28 without having to do any maintenance in Overwatch. Discover all the hero balances and changes included in this patch. Some aren't implemented in the live servers including the addition of 50 HP to McCree and his nerve on the recovery time of his weapon.
- Storm Arrows: Damage reduced from 70 to 60
- General: Base health increased from 200 to 250
- Peacekeeper (Primary Fire): Recovery time increased from 0.42 to 0.5 seconds
- Deadeye: Firing Deadeye no longer locks the player's aim
- The Reaping (Passive): Healing amount reduced from 40% to 30% of damage dealt
- Fusion Driver (Primary Fire): Damage reduced from 11 to 9
- Fortify: Cooldown increased from 8 to 10 seconds
- Halt!: Snare duration reduced from 1 to 0.65 seconds
- Hyperspheres (Primary Fire): Range reduced from 22 to 20 meters
- Gravitic Flux: Can now be interrupted before targets begin falling | Impact slow duration reduced from 0.9 to 0.6 seconds
- Accretion: Explosion damage reduced from 60 to 40
- Biotic Launcher (Primary Fire): Recovery time increased from 0.36 to 0.45 sec
- Biotic Launcher (Secondary Fire): Heal explosion reduced from 60 to 50
After more than a year and a half of reigning on Overwatch, the GOAT composition gets a skin in its honor. It's available during the opening week of the third season of the Overwatch League from February 6 to 19.