Oceara is considered to be a rare Temtem, as you only have a 5% chance of encountering it in the water. Here is a guide that will allow you to know the exact location of the temtem, as well as all the steps to follow to be sure to capture it.
Traits: Hydrologist / Mithridatism
Spawn rate: 5%
Techniques: Kick / High-pressure Water / Tsunami / Ice Shuriken / Blizzard / Flood / Aquatic Whirlwind
This Temtem is located in Aguamarina Caves (first island). To meet Oceara, follow the path :
- Follow the quays of Briçal de Mar to the north, the cave is on your left.
- Take the first cave to the northeast
- Follow the horseshoe-shaped path
- Stand on the edge of the waterfall...
- And finally, waiting to find Oceara
You only have a 5% spawn rate with Oceara, so you will need to be patient!
Please note that you only have a 5% meeting rate with Oceara, so you will need a good dose of patience!
How can to catch him safely
Have in your possession TemCard + as well as the Four Leaf Clover on the Temtem which "launches" the TemCard during the fight. Your luck will be increased! However, don't try to catch it while it's still alive. Take the time to weaken it with an Earth or Neutral type Temtem so that you don't risk killing it if you have its type weakness.
- The types to use: Neutral / Water / Earth / Melee / Fire / Mental / Wind / Digital / Crystal
- Types to avoid: Natural / Electrical / Toxic
Following a tweet from Temtem, we see that Kinu is the most picked Temtem in competition while Volarend is the most banned. We try to explain why.