In Pokémon Legends Arceus, you'll unlock mounts like Cerbylline as you progress through the main storyline. Upon reaching the second area, Crimson Mirelands, you can then obtain one of the most useful mounts in the game: Ursaluna.
How to find treasures with Ursaluna?
Equip your mount with "+" (and right/left arrows to select it). Ursaluna will then sniff out the potential treasures hiding not far from you. Take a good look at the arc in front of him:
- Blue: he tracked something important for a side quest, like Sharly's
- Green: nothing to report in the area
- Yellow: a beginning of a track, follow it
- Orange: we are getting closer!
- Dark orange with a second arc: you are very close
- Red with three arcs: the treasure is there, press Y to dig it up.
What treasures can you find with Ursaluna?
If Ursaking is so useful it's because it will allow you to unearth very useful evolution objects but also resources necessary for crafting. Here's everything you can find with it:
- Verses that tell the story of ancient Hisui,
- Resources like pieces of iron, sweet truffles and other crafting ingredients (in large quantities most of the time)
- Items that sell well like Star Pieces,
- Evolution objects like the famous block of peat or obsidian.
Location of all Ursaluna treasure spots
Note that the locations where you can dig up treasure with Ursaking are fixed. In order to regenerate them, you will therefore have to return to the Village. Poems can only be obtained once, however, and will then be replaced by other resources.
Click on images to enlarge.